You have not yet decided which laptop to buy to learn most effectively? One of the major changes that students can expect in 2021 is the introduction of a hybrid or distance learning mode. You may need a laptop for distance learning. But, even if educational institutions will work in a regular mode, it is necessary to equip themselves with the equipment which will help them to study comfortably and to receive knowledge.
How Do I Choose?
Generations Z (11-25 years) and Alpha (0-10 years) were born in a world where gadgets accompany everywhere. Sometimes it seems to them that tomorrow it will be possible to transfer all uninteresting work to robots, and training is boring and irrelevant. How do choose the laptop that will help in the educational process and teachers and students? It may seem that most models at the same price do not differ from each other, in some cases, the components of the device can affect the comfort and speed of the laptop.
- Screen size. A very large screen means more weight. Therefore, we recommend that you choose a device that has a 6-inch display.
- Display matrix type. Usually, study materials for students are colorful, so you should choose an IPS matrix. As for the resolution, let’s focus on Full HD (1920 x 1080). To protect your eyesight, choose a matrix with a matte or anti-glare coating.
- It must have at least 4 cores to use the laptop for more than one year. You should choose for the future: Intel Core i3 or Core i5 processors should be enough, but the best choice will still be Intel Core i7. Laptops with AMD Ryzen 3 and 4 will also be a good option.
- Laptop graphics card. The best choice will be a graphics adapter of the first class, for example, NVIDIA GeForce MX250 or GeForce GTX 1650. It all depends on your wallet.
- Hard disk and RAM. Definitely worth buying a laptop with an SSD. They are faster, quieter and more resistant to damage and will help you to pay for essay online if you need. The amount of RAM has a big impact on the performance of the laptop: at least 8 GB.
- Housing materials. First of all, the laptop case must be strong. Take the device light, but not fragile, for example, in a well-assembled aluminum housing. Although high-quality plastic is also suitable.
- Remember that your child needs to type a lot, so the keyboard of the mobile device should be comfortable and convenient, as well as “quiet”. You should pay attention to the rubber and membrane keyboards.
Consider the cost of a laptop as an investment. After reading the above description, you can conclude that buying a laptop is a significant expense. This may be true, but it is an investment in the future. In addition, now on the market of mobile devices, there are many interesting and inexpensive offers from manufacturers. So here are the top 8 best laptops for education.
- Lenovo 300e laptop supports several modes of operation depending on the learning environment.
- HP 255 G3, features a Chrome OS operating system, which is designed to work with cloud storage.
- Lenovo 100e, a secure laptop that can withstand an eventful day.
- Acer Aspire V5-591G-50RF, is suitable for people who want to squeeze the most out of the computer.
- The strength of the Lenovo ThinkPad E595 is confirmed by 12 tests and 20 procedures of the standards of the US Department of Defense MIL-STD-810G.
- Another interesting example is the MSI GL62, which is positioned as an entry-level gaming laptop.
- The reliable Lenovo ThinkPad E14 laptop is the best choice for everyday work.
- Asus Zenbook UX305 – proves that even with a thickness of 12 mm and a weight of 1.2 kg, it is able to compete with even larger models.
A laptop is important for students, not only for taking notes of lectures and homework. It should also provide an opportunity to engage in extracurricular activities: social networking, watching videos, listening to music, editing and posting photos, participating in video chats and online lessons, and even playing. Choosing a laptop for learning can be quite difficult. What do you need to pay special attention to? Laptop screens differ not only in size but also in picture quality, resolution, brightness level, and viewing angles. Among the most reliable manufacturers are Asus, Toshiba, Lenovo, HP, Dell, and Acer.
Sincere and always candid with her readers, Melony impresses with the accuracy of her articles. In them, you will find exactly what you wanted, especially when it comes to learning and online education. All the necessary devices and equipment, how not to get confused in the world of complex technologies, Melony will help you with all this.